As a no fault divorce firm that offers strictly cheap, no fault divorces, we deal specifically in amicable divorces – this is the only way we can keep our costs so low. This means we cannot help couples who are locked in heated divorce battles. Instead, we focus on helping spouses who, despite their differences, manage to have relatively friendly splits.
We are not saying that all of our clients get along really well with their soon-to-be-exes and are “the best of friends” because that is not the case for most of them. But, our clients do manage to get along well enough to negotiate fair settlements without having to go to court. This means we are up-close and personal with clients who get one thing right: they put their heads together to achieve amicable divorces.
Alleviating the Stress of Divorce
Divorce is traditionally a very stressful experience for most people. If you’re getting a divorce, you may know the dread all too well. In light of that, we want to share some of our insight with you. By taking our advice to heart, you should be able to alleviate at least some of the stress that is naturally involved.
- No matter what happened, set your differences aside and treat your spouse with respect and kindness and expect him or her to do the same.
- Do not discuss your divorce on social media, period.
- Unless it’s a very close friend, please spare the sordid details of your divorce and don’t overshare with casual acquaintances like your hairdresser or your child’s teacher; they don’t need to know about who cheated on whom, who had an addiction, or who was terrible with money. It’s better to keep your dirty laundry to yourself.
- If you have children, let them know that the divorce is not their fault and you are not divorcing them.
- For all events related to the divorce, keep detailed notes that include dates and times.
- Ask yourself, “Is joint custody better, or should the children live with one of us more of the time?”
- Don’t become an extravagant spender during your divorce. Instead, tone down your expenditures and be more frugal. Your cost of living is about to change.
- Learn about Pennsylvania’s divorce laws so you can help your attorney expedite the process.
- To shield your children from the divorce, avoid badmouthing their other parent and encourage them to have a healthy relationship with them, assuming domestic violence is not an issue.
To achieve a cheap, no fault divorce for $219, contact us today!