Pennsylvannia's Original eDivorce Lawyer  


With Your Simple Pennsylvania Divorce

We can prepare a Settlement Agreement if you and your spouse agree about how you want to handle your children AND/OR property (child visitation, child support and/or child custody, alimony, retirement benefits such as pensions, IRAs and 401(k)/403(b) plans, financial and banking accounts, real estate, vehicles, money, mobile homes, health insurance, attorney's fees and expenses, any other personal property, debts, etc.).

When You Need a Marital Settlement Agreement

Although Pennsylvania law does not require Settlement Agreements to get divorced, you and your spouse may decide that you want an agreement in writing so there is no doubt about the details of the termination of your marriage. The agreement will be enforceable as a contract in a court of law and as an order once it is incorporated into your divorce decree. You will both need to sign the agreement, and both of you will get a copy of the agreement. It will be filed with the Court.

You can let us know at any time before the divorce is final if you want a Settlement Agreement, but the sooner the better. You can sign the Settlement Agreement before or during the divorce proceedings. You may also decide to have us draft a Settlement Agreement dealing with property issues now, and hire a local attorney to work out child issues in your Domestic Relations Section after the divorce is final.

Upon payment, you will receive instructions from us so we can prepare your agreement.

Ask Questions - Free! Contact Us