There is now a simpler way of getting an uncontested divorce - an online divorce. No longer do you have to spend time and money traveling to see your lawyer or to go to court. Plus, you'll never wonder when your attorney will contact you or wonder where your case stands. We have developed a convenient and seamless online solution for you.
Here are some things to note about the Cairns method of obtaining an uncontested divorce:
- Your divorce is granted by a Pennsylvania court and you will receive certified divorce decree, valid everywhere. It is the same divorce other firms charge you thousands of dollars to get.
- As long as you follow our simple instructions, your cost will not go up. Our divorce costs include court costs.
- We prepare and your divorce paperwork within 1 business day.
- A lawyer always handles your case as fast as possible. It's our policy to personally respond to our clients within 1 business day.
- We don't charge you more for an attorney to answer your questions.
- We email you proactive case updates to let you know where your case stands throughout your case.
- We will send you email reminders if you've forgotten to mail us your divorce paperwork- at no extra charge.
We use computer technology to serve you faster and make life easier for you. It's how we save you time and money. You can start your divorce faster and more affordably since our service is provided to you online.
It's the same divorce as you'd get as a traditional law office, but you don't have to spend money traveling to court or our office. You don't have to wait for us to mail your initial divorce paperwork to you, since we'll email it to you within 1 business day after you fill out our online intake form and make payment with your credit card, debit card, or checking accountt. Our goal is to provide friendly, professional service that is affordable, fast, simple, and easy to use, so your divorce can be granted by the court with as little hassle as possible. We invite you to take a look at our reviews and see what our clients have to say.
For more information on how long the divorce takes, see How Long Will It Take?