Are you and your spouse unhappy? If you both want a quick, affordable, uncontested divorce in Pennsylvania, Cairns Law Offices is here to help. With our low-cost divorce services, it is possible to achieve a quick divorce for just $299 – with no hidden fees.
If a quick, cheap divorce sounds good to you, you may be wondering, “What do I have to do to qualify?” In order for you to qualify for our simple, uncontested divorce, you and your spouse have to: 1) be cooperative and 2) be available throughout the divorce process. Those are our only two requirements.
If you and your spouse are constantly arguing about child custody or property division, or if you anticipate a battle ahead, then we cannot represent you. The reason why we are able to offer such low-cost divorces is because we cater to couples who are willing to cooperate until the divorce process is over.
We cannot help you under the following circumstances:
- Your spouse objects to the divorce.
- Your spouse refuses to cooperate with you and us.
- Your spouse objects with any aspect of the divorce process.
Essentially, you and your spouse need to be on the same page about the divorce and about the terms of child custody, property and debt division. If you’re both willing to put your heads together and reach a marital settlement agreement as fast as possible, you will enjoy all the benefits of a simple, no-fault divorce.
Here are some of the advantages of working with our firm:
- You don’t go to court.
- You don’t travel to an attorney’s office.
- If you have questions, you can email or call for answers (at no additional charge).
- The court costs and attorney fees are included in the $299.
- Once your divorce is final, you will receive a certified divorce decree (you’re free to remarry).
Our goal is to make the divorce process stress-fee, fast, and affordable so you can start your new life as soon as possible. In fact, you can get started for just $29, and you can arrange to pay part or all of the fee once you complete The Divorce Wizard.
Contact Cairns Law Offices to work with a Pennsylvania no fault divorce attorney!