Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting with a minor in Economics from Penn State Erie, The Behrend College
Cairns Law Offices – Legal Assistant – BEST JOB EVER
Waddell & Reed – Assistant to a Financial Advisor
- Processed daily transactions for advisor including adding new accounts, fund purchases, annuities, withdrawals, etc. Set up and managed CRM software for advisor after Waddell & Reed decommissioned a 70 year old contact management software. Planned and organized client appreciation events and seminars for the Financial Advisor.
Velocity Payroll Inc. – Payroll Operations Manager
- Managed staff of five and was project manager for the complete conversion to new payroll software and new payroll tax software. Filed quarterly taxes with the Federal, State and Local governments. Balanced and filed W2’s with Social Security Administration.
Environmental Reclamation Services, Inc. – Account Executive
- Purchased 40’ containers of empty toner cartridges domestically and internationally for resale to toner re-manufacturers - also helped the accounting department - accounts payable, invoicing, processed check runs for recycling program participants, balance payroll/insurance reports for HR for staff of 120.
DSA of Erie, Inc. – Payroll Specialist
- Managed all facets of payroll for over 150 companies – heavy customer service and data entry – quarterly taxes.
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. – Buyer (purchasing)
- MRO Integrated Supplier for GE Transportation Systems. In 2000, obtained CPM status (Certified Purchasing Manager) and held that for five years.