You have decided to go ahead and get an
uncontested Pennsylvania divorce. Now you are wondering what you have to do to get started. Below is a
run-down of some the basics, including what you will need to fill out
on the online form and questions you may want to consider.
Don't get overwhelmed. These are just some standard questions and the
online intake form will take you only about five minutes to fill-out.
Information to have ready for the online intake form
- Full Names
- Physical addresses for both yours and your spouse (not a postal office
box address). This information is important for the residency requirement
and to make sure you both can be contacted by us and the court, if necessary.
Also, if someone else is paying for the divorce you will need their full
name and email address
- Your phone number
- Your Email Address (and your spouse's Email address if you have it).
This is how we send you divorce paperwork and keep send you proactive
updates on your case.
- Birthdays (month, date, year)
- Date of your marriage
- Date of separation, if applicable
- The city of where you were married
- State of where you were married
Don't forget to have your
payment information ready. We use a Paypal shopping cart, so we accept credit cards, checking
account payments, and Paypal account payments. Once you make payment,
we'll send you your divorce complaint within 1 business day.
At the end of the form you will have an opportunity to type in any questions
or other information you believe Attorney James Cairns should know.
Having the above information handy will make the application process go
even quicker. Remember it only takes a few minutes to go through it and
have your divorce process officially started almost immediately.
Questions to Consider
settlement agreements can provide a legal agreement for the following issues and is generally
recommended as a good safety net to have in case there are problems later.
Do you need to
- Do you have a monthly mortgage? Who will be responsible for the payments?
Do you want to have a legal document stating the specifics of
- Do you want a legal document to state what you have agreed on for spousal support?
Do you have
debt which needs to be settled?
Removing Spouse's Name on a Deed
Prior Action for Divorce or Annulment
- Have you already started a divorce or an annulment? Don't worry if
you have, we can still help you with an uncontested divorce.
- Do you want us to serve your spouse the divorce paperwork? You can elilminate
the stress of serving your spouse by having us do it for you. Just choose
the option when you go through the intake form. We'll serve your spouse for $70.
Now that you know what to have ready you can either go ahead and get started
by clicking on the words
get started now or
call Attorney Cairns for a free initial consultation at 888.863.9115.
Se habla Español.