You have decided to go ahead and get an
uncontested Pennsylvania divorce. Now you are wondering what you have to do to get started. Below is a
run-down of some the basics, including what you will need to fill out
on the online form and questions you may want to consider.
Don't get overwhelmed. These are just some standard questions and the
online intake form will take you only about five minutes to fill-out.
Information to have ready for the online intake form
- The full names of you and your spouse as shown on your driver's license
or state ID.
- Addresses for both your and your spouse. At least one of your addresses
must be a physical address located in Pennsylvania. This information is
important in order to satisfy the PA residency requirement and to make
sure you both can be contacted by us and the court, if necessary. Also,
if someone else is paying for the divorce you will need their full name
and email address
- Your phone number
- Your Email Address (and your spouse's Email address if you have it).
This is how we send you divorce paperwork and keep send you proactive
updates on your case.
- Birthdays (month, date, year)
- Date of your marriage
- Date of separation, if applicable
- The city of where you were married
- State of where you were married
Don't forget to have your
payment information ready. We use a shopping cart and we accept credit cards and Paypal account
payments (just call us if you are going to make a Paypal account payment).
Once you make a payment, we'll send you your divorce complaint within
1 business day.
At the end of The Divorce Wizard, you will have an opportunity to type
in any questions or other information you believe Attorney James Cairns
Having the above information handy will make the application process go
even quicker. Remember it only takes a few minutes to go through it and
have your divorce process officially started almost immediately.
Questions to Consider
settlement agreements can provide a legal agreement for the following issues and is generally
recommended as a good safety net to have in case there are problems later.
Do you need to
- Do you have a monthly mortgage? Who will be responsible for the payments?
Do you want to have a legal document stating the specifics of
- Do you want a legal document to state what you have agreed on for spousal support?
Do you have
debt which needs to be settled?
Removing Spouse's Name on a Deed
Prior Action for Divorce or Annulment
- Have you already started a divorce or an annulment? Don't worry if
you have, we can still help you with an uncontested divorce.
- Do you want us to serve your spouse the divorce paperwork? You can eliminate
the stress of serving your spouse by having us do it for you. Just choose
the option when you go through the intake form. We'll serve your spouse
for as little as $20 (fee subject to change).
Now that you know what to have ready you can either go ahead and get started
by clicking on the words
get started now or
call Attorney Cairns for a free initial consultation at 888.863.9115.
Se habla Español.